Charlotte, NC 28202-4003
FAX: (704) 331-1159
Our Firm is headquartered in the Bank of America Corporate Center at the corner of Trade and Tryon Streets, in the heart of Uptown Charlotte.
Charlotte, the largest city between Washington, D.C., and Atlanta, has emerged as a financial, distribution, and transportation center for the nation’s fifth largest urban region. Next to New York City, it is the second largest banking center in the nation. Charlotte's appealing business environment has lured 270 of Fortune’s top 500 companies to place one or more facilities within Mecklenburg County. Every major manufacturing sector is represented in the Charlotte area, including bio-medical facilities, computer and electronic products, and industrial machinery and metal working industries.
The Charlotte Chamber of Commerce lists the Charlotte-Mecklenburg school system as the 18th largest in the nation, with the student achievement test results consistently ranking above the national average. Additionally, the area has an outstanding system of higher education, with 18 public and private secondary institutions offer a wide range of baccalaureate degrees, and 12 schools offering graduate opportunities — master or doctoral programs — in a variety of disciplines.
The city of Charlotte has recently received the following accolades:
- Charlotte was No. 10 on the Career Bliss list of "Happiest Cities to Work" in metro areas (2014).
- The Charlotte metro area landed at No. 14 on Forbes' list of "The Best Big Cities for Jobs" (2014).
- Charlotte was ranked No. 1 on Yahoo Finance's list of 60 "Best Cities for High Pay and Low Expenses" in the U.S. (2014).
- Charlotte is included on a list of the nation's 12 "regional powerhouses driving the U.S. economy," according to a report by The Atlantic Cities (2014).
- Charlotte ranks fourth among the nation's six most affordable cities evaluated by consumer website Cheapism.com (2014).
For more information on Charlotte's history, see former MVA Of Counsel Bob King's essay here.
Moore & Van Allen offers parking and validation for clients and visitors in the following decks:
- Bank of America Corporate Center Parking Deck (150 North College St. / 290 East 5th St.)
- Wake Forest University Parking Garage (295 East 5th St.)
- Hearst Tower Parking Garage (187 East 5th St.)
- Seventh Street Station Parking Deck (224 East 7th St.)
- EpiCentre Parking Deck (210 East Trade St.)
When entering any of these decks, pull a ticket upon entering and please remember to bring it with you for proper validation by one of our receptionists.
Directions from Charlotte Douglas International Airport click here.
Directions From Independence Boulevard (Hwy 74 West) click here.
Directions From Interstate 77 North click here.
Directions From Interstate 85 South/Interstate 77 South click here.
Directions From South Park Area click here.
Alternate Parking click here.
Walking Directions from the Bank of America Corporate Center Parking Deck to the Bank of America Corporate Center click here.
Walking Directions from Seventh Street Parking Deck to the Bank of America Corporate Centerclick here.