- Capital Markets & Securities Regulation
- Joint Ventures/ Partnerships/ Limited Liability Companies
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Finance
- B.A., Washington & Lee University, 2000
- J.D., Washington & Lee University, 2003
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina, 2003
100 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202-4003
Charlotte, NC 28202-4003
News & Events
Ms. Reynolds represents developers, lenders and investors in a variety of complex real estate matters, including:
- Joint Ventures
- Private Placement Real Estate Funds
- Strategic Planning
- Acquisition, Development, Financing, Leasing and Sale of Commercial and Industrial Properties
- 1031 Exchanges
Ms. Reynolds’ experience includes:
- Represented many real estate developers in connection multi-million dollar placements under Reg. D of the Securities Act of 1933.
- Advised a national banking association in connection with the acquisition, repositioning, disposition and financing of a substantial portion of its REO portfolio.
- Represented private investor in a deferred improvements exchange under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code for the development of a large downtown apartment complex, including, the development and construction agreements, institutional and convertible private financing, leasing and corporate documentation.
- Assisted real estate developer with a drop and swap transaction to enable the client to diversify its holdings through a 1031 exchange and represented such client with respect to the associated exchange, disposition, acquisition, financing, and leasing of its multi-property portfolio.
- Advised a private real estate company in connection with a roll-up and recapitalization to redeem investors and enable future growth.
- Advised real estate developer with respect to a new business venture, including independent contractor and non-compete agreements.
- Represented national manufacturer with respect to the purchase, development and leasing of its southeastern production facility, including negotiation of incentivized purchase from municipality.
- Advised real estate developer regarding the acquisition of a 200,000 square foot multi-use development out of receivership and the associated life company financing and ongoing leasing matters.
- Represented real estate developer with the purchase of multiple office and industrial properties located on secure federal land and leased primarily to federal government contractors.
- Represented real estate investor in connection with all phases of the acquisition, leasing, financing and development of a 130,000 square foot office complex.
- Represented local non-profit in the acquisition and environmental preservation of property for use as a youth camp.
- Negotiated and prepared conservation easements, deed restrictions and protective easements with respect to a major multi-use development in Charlotte.
- Catawba Lands Conservancy - Acquisitions Committee
- Women's Impact Fund
- Moderator and Planner, "Hoping for the Best, Preparing For the Worst" North Carolina Bar CLE, February 2010
- North Carolina Bar Association: Real Property and Taxation Sections
- Charlotte Women's Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association: Real Property Council
- Commercial Real Estate Women