- B.A., University of Virginia, 1999, with distinction
- J.D., Duke University, 2004, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina, 2004
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, 2004
Other Areas of Law
Neill (Mac) G. McBryde, Jr.
Neil McBryde represents clients in a broad range of corporate transactions, with an emphasis on the representation of financial institutions, mezzanine funds and borrowers in complex financing transactions. Mr. McBryde’s experience also includes the representation of clients in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and general corporate law matters.
- Selected for inclusion to the North Carolina Rising Stars list, which is included in the North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine, for Business/Corporate, 2012-2013.
- Included in Business North Carolina's 2011 Legal Elite, Young Guns list (Top vote-getter).
- Queen City Forward Legal Seminar, May 15, 2014, May 14 & 15
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association