Rachael Coe’s article published by Law360: The Growing Need For FLSA Private Settlement Rule Clarity
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Employment & Labor Associate Rachael Coe’s article titled “The Growing Need For FLSA Private Settlement Rule Clarity,” was published by Law360 on October 31. The article discusses Walker v. Marathon Petroleum Corp and Fair Labor Standards Act settlements.
To view the complete article, click here.
- Bank Regulatory & Fintech
- Civil Litigation
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Employee Leave and Accommodations
- Employment & Labor
- Employment Agreements
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Restrictive Covenants & Trade Secrets
- Terminations & Reductions in Force
- Wage & Hour Compliance
- Workplace Discrimination & Harassment