Anastasia represents borrowers, lenders, issuers, underwriters, and placement agents in structured finance products involving a range of loans, leases, contracts and receivables and in private offerings of asset-backed securities. Her experience includes working on matters related to equipment loans and leases, railcar loans and leases, auto loans and leases, aircraft loans and leases, and business loans.
Anastasia also has experience representing financial institutions in connection with complex mortgage lending transactions, including originations, refinancings, and syndicated lending transactions.
- Represented underwriters in approximately $650mm private issuance of equipment-backed securities
- Represented borrower in $500mm warehouse loan for aircraft leases
- Represented issuer in approximately $400mm private issuance of equipment-backed securities
- Represented issuers in approximately $250mm private issuance of railcar-backed securities
- Represented issuer in approximately $200mm private issuance of equipment-backed securities
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society, 2018
- Member, Moore & Van Allen Public Service Committee
- Head, MVA Chapter of the International Refugee Assistance Project
- Served on the Content & Digital Presence Committee on the Women in Securitization initiative of the Structured Finance Association