Stacey also represents corporate clients in connection with secured and unsecured senior debt and public finance transactions.
Stacey is also a member of the Investment Management group, with a focus on credit facilities for private investment funds.
- Mecklenburg Times, "50 Most Influential Women", 2016
- Member, Moore & Van Allen Public Service Committee
- Community Service Committee Chair, Mecklenburg County Bar Young Lawyers Division, 2010-2015
- Charlotte Business Journal, Corporate Volunteerism Award, 2010
- President's Volunteer Service Award, 2010
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- Charlotte Women’s Bar
B.S. and B.S.W, North Carolina State University, 2004, summa cum laude
J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2008, with honors; Staff North Carolina Law Review 2006-2007
- North Carolina, 2008