- Posts by Danielle A. WiseAssociate
Danielle is an associate in Moore & Van Allen’s Financial Services group. She represents banks, financial institutions, and corporate clients in secured and unsecured lending transactions, including single-lender and ...
It may not be the next Taylor Swift song, but a prepayment changes the Lender-Borrower relationship. In a swap, we all know there are consequences. Rather than a “breakage cost”, the swap market just calls it an early termination payment. In loans, traditionally, there was less time/energy spent to negotiate the provisions requiring the borrower to indemnify a lender for breakage costs. Today, however, it is a hot topic. Specifically, in the context of SOFR-loan prepayments where the concept of “Breakage Costs” is a nebulous/unclear concept, leaving some market ...
About MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog
As government authorities around the world conduct overlapping investigations and bring parallel proceedings in evolving regulatory environments, companies face challenging regulatory and criminal enforcement dynamics. We help keep our clients up to date in these fast-moving areas and to serve as a thought leader.
MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog Updates
- Client Alert: Beneficial Ownership Reporting at the Federal Level effective January 1, 2024
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Stakes Out Its Enforcement Authority Over Unfair Information Security Practices
- FINRA’s Expansion of Safeguards to Prevent the Financial Exploitation of Specified Adults in Rule 2165
- Risks Associated with Cryptocurrency Activities Continue to be Top-of-Mind for Federal Banking Regulators