- April 2021
- Westlaw, April 2021
- Jim McLoughlin and Neil Bloomfield’s article published by Westlaw: 3rd Circuit panel raises the bar on risk disclosures as the trend toward greater disclosure continuesWestlaw, April 2021
- Jim McLoughlin and Ed O'Keefe's article published by Westlaw: When corporate reporting creates criminal riskWestlaw, March 2021
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Litigation Member Jim McLoughlin and Financial Regulatory Advice & Response Member Ed O’Keefe’s article titled, “When corporate reporting creates criminal risk: Circuit court limits criminal liability under ambiguous reporting requirements” was published by Westlaw on March 8.
- Health Law Weekly, March 2021
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Health Care Member Keith Smith‘s article titled, “Social Inequities as Enterprise Risks for Health Care Organizations” was published by American Health Law Association’s (AHLA) Health Law Weekly on March 12.
- Law360, February 2021
- Thomson Reuters, January 2021
MVA Senior Counsel Sarah Byrne’s article titled, “Financial institutions are poised to take next step in combatting human trafficking” was published by Thomson Reuters Institute on January 11, National Human Trafficking Awareness Day.
- January 14, 2021
MVA Financial Services Counsel Ed Ivey‘s article titled “Election Season Special: 2021 Candidates for LIBOR Replacement” was recently published in the Futures & Derivatives Law Report, a Thomson Reuters publication.
- Peter McGrath and Mary Katherine Stukes author Environmental Law Guide 2020 for Chambers and PartnersChambers and Partners, November 2020
- North Carolina Lawyers Weekly, August 2020
Charlotte Litigation Member Jim McLoughlin’s article titled, “Federal discovery in international arbitration may be headed for Supreme Court” was published by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly on July 24.