- Sarah Byrne and Ed Ivey’s article published by Law360: Human Rights-Focused Lending Models Can Curb TraffickingAugust 2021
MVA Human Trafficking Pro Bono Project Leader and Financial Regulatory Advice & Response Senior Counsel Sarah Byrne and Financial Services Counsel Ed Ivey’s article titled, “Human Rights-Focused Lending Models Can Curb Trafficking” was published by Law360 on August 6.
- MVA Attorney Sarah Byrne contributes to report on legal deserts, published by The Avery Center and National Survivor Law CollectiveJuly 2021
MVA Human Trafficking Pro Bono Project leader and National Survivor Law Collective co-founder Sarah Byrne recently contributed to the Avery Center-led report titled, “Legal Deserts Report - Accessing Legal Services for the Survivors of Sex Trafficking.” The Avery Center, formerly Free Our Girls, was founded in 2014 to address the gap in direct services for adults experiencing commercial sex trafficking across the United States. The National Survivor Law Collective formed in 2020 to establish the network of lawyers, agencies and firms that provide free legal services to survivors of human trafficking.
- April 2021
- Westlaw, April 2021
- Jim McLoughlin and Neil Bloomfield’s article published by Westlaw: 3rd Circuit panel raises the bar on risk disclosures as the trend toward greater disclosure continuesWestlaw, April 2021
- Jim McLoughlin and Ed O'Keefe's article published by Westlaw: When corporate reporting creates criminal riskWestlaw, March 2021
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Litigation Member Jim McLoughlin and Financial Regulatory Advice & Response Member Ed O’Keefe’s article titled, “When corporate reporting creates criminal risk: Circuit court limits criminal liability under ambiguous reporting requirements” was published by Westlaw on March 8.
- Health Law Weekly, March 2021
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Health Care Member Keith Smith‘s article titled, “Social Inequities as Enterprise Risks for Health Care Organizations” was published by American Health Law Association’s (AHLA) Health Law Weekly on March 12.
- Law360, February 2021
- Thomson Reuters, January 2021
MVA Senior Counsel Sarah Byrne’s article titled, “Financial institutions are poised to take next step in combatting human trafficking” was published by Thomson Reuters Institute on January 11, National Human Trafficking Awareness Day.
- January 14, 2021
MVA Financial Services Counsel Ed Ivey‘s article titled “Election Season Special: 2021 Candidates for LIBOR Replacement” was recently published in the Futures & Derivatives Law Report, a Thomson Reuters publication.
- Peter McGrath and Mary Katherine Stukes author Environmental Law Guide 2020 for Chambers and PartnersChambers and Partners, November 2020