Drew focuses on complex commercial litigation and also helps individuals, small businesses, and large corporations navigate government inquiries, internal investigations, and white-collar criminal defense matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Drew was a litigation associate at a prominent international law firm in Washington, D.C. Drew then clerked for the Honorable Trevor N. McFadden on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Drew graduated magna cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center and was elected to the Order of the Coif. During law school, Drew served on the Georgetown Law Journal as Executive Editor of the Annual Review of Criminal Procedure.
Blogs and Resources
- Riding the Regulatory Enforcement Train: FINRA Issues Reminder on Supervisory Liability for Chief Compliance OfficersMVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog, 05.19.2022
- Civil Litigation
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Criminal Defense - Trial and Appellate
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Financial Services Litigation
- Health Care
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2016, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif
B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2013, with highest distinction; Phi Beta Kappa
- North Carolina, 2022
- District of Columbia, 2016