- Posts by Will BaxleyAssociate
While in law school, Will worked for the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in its Division of Market Oversight, as well as in the office of Chairman Rostin Behnam. He served as the Senior Articles Editor of The Georgetown Law ...
On March 21, 2022, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) announced a proposed rule (the “Proposed Rule”) that will require registrants to make certain climate disclosures in their registration statements and periodic filings with the SEC. Chairman Gary Gensler stated that the goal of the Proposed Rule is to “provide investors with consistent, comparable, and decision-useful information for making their investment decisions, and it would provide consistent and clear reporting obligations for issuers.” The Proposed Rule would require three main ...
About MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog
As government authorities around the world conduct overlapping investigations and bring parallel proceedings in evolving regulatory environments, companies face challenging regulatory and criminal enforcement dynamics. We help keep our clients up to date in these fast-moving areas and to serve as a thought leader.
MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog Updates
- Riding the Regulatory Enforcement Train: FINRA Issues Reminder on Supervisory Liability for Chief Compliance Officers
- Acting Comptroller Hsu Suggests a Potential Path Forward to Address Identified Gaps in the Regulatory Resolution Framework for Large Regional Banks
- SEC Announces Exam Priorities for 2022
- Federal Agencies Focused on Discriminatory Home Valuation Practices