- Posts by Nader S. RajaMember
Nader has substantial experience defending financial services clients in all phases of litigation in state and federal courts across the United States. He handles a diverse range of litigation matters, including class actions ...
By John Fagg, Nader Raja, and Kristen Kenley. On July 11, 2018, pursuant to a Presidential Executive Order, the Department of Justice announced the formation of a new multi-agency task force on Market Integrity and Consumer Fraud that will focus on combating consumer and market fraud. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who will chair the new task force, unveiled plans for the initiative at a press conference that brought together top regulators at the Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and the Federal ...
About MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog
As government authorities around the world conduct overlapping investigations and bring parallel proceedings in evolving regulatory environments, companies face challenging regulatory and criminal enforcement dynamics. We help keep our clients up to date in these fast-moving areas and to serve as a thought leader.
MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog Updates
- Coinbase: Regulation by Enforcement? CFTC & Market Implications
- NYDFS Releases Stablecoin Guidance for NYDFS-regulated Institutions
- The Devil Really is in the Details: The SEC Proposed Rule on Cybersecurity Risk Management for Investment Advisors, Registered Investment Companies and BDCs
- Forgery and Falsification in the Digital World - FINRA Issues Reminder on Supervisory Obligations