- Posts by Tandy B. MathisCounsel
Tandy is counsel in the Litigation, Discovery, and Privacy & Data Security groups. She specializes in information management issues, including privacy and data security. Tandy uses her experience to help clients understand their ...
Members of MVA’s Privacy and Data Security team, Charlotte Member Neil Bloomfield, Charlotte Counsel Tandy Mathis and Charlotte Associate Nathan White were speakers for the latest Privacy and Data Security Seminar that was held on August 22, 2018. This seminar discussed the data management challenges in today’s government investigations. This is an area undergoing significant changes in light of GDPR, the CLOUD Act and the impending suspension of the Privacy Shield. This CLE focused on both the legal restrictions and practical challenges confronting U.S. counsel when ...
The CLOUD Act Overhauls an Outdated Stored Communications Act (SCA ...
About MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog
As government authorities around the world conduct overlapping investigations and bring parallel proceedings in evolving regulatory environments, companies face challenging regulatory and criminal enforcement dynamics. We help keep our clients up to date in these fast-moving areas and to serve as a thought leader.
MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog Updates
- Acting Comptroller Hsu Suggests a Potential Path Forward to Address Identified Gaps in the Regulatory Resolution Framework for Large Regional Banks
- SEC Announces Exam Priorities for 2022
- Federal Agencies Focused on Discriminatory Home Valuation Practices
- SEC Announces Proposed Rule for Climate Risk and Greenhouse Gas Disclosures