- Posts by John A. ZaloomMember
John’s employment litigation experience includes disputes involving restrictive covenants, trade secrets, discrimination claims, Fair Labor Standards Act violations, and wage and hour matters. His employment advice and ...
Today the Supreme Court issued an order staying the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) that would have required all employers with 100 or more employees to enforce Covid-19 vaccination or testing requirements.
About MVA Litigation Blog
Companies are operating in an increasingly globalized and regulated business environment, facing ever-changing and complicated litigation and regulatory challenges. We provide cutting-edge information regarding developments in federal, North Carolina State, and international litigation, as well as in arbitration, regulatory enforcement, and related business practices.
MVA Litigation Blog Updates
- North Carolina Innovation Council Takes Shape to Implement New FinTech and InsurTech Regulatory Sandbox Program
- Supreme Court of North Carolina Appoints New Clerk of Court
- OSHA ETS Stayed by Supreme Court
- As States Begin to Ease COVID-19 Restrictions, How Are Businesses Faring in Business Interruption Coverage Disputes?