Valecia McDowell serving as Duke University Law School’s Board of Visitors member
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Co-head of White Collar, Regulatory Defense & Investigations Valecia McDowell has been invited to serve as a member of the Duke University Law School’s Board of Visitors for the 2022-2025 term. Established in 1963, the Board of Visitors provides an opportunity for alumni, members of the judiciary, and friends of the Law School to participate and advise in decisions affecting the Law School. The Board’s primary responsibility is to collectively and individually advise and support the mission of the School and the Dean’s strategic priorities.
To learn about the Duke University Law School’s Board of Visitors, please visit: https://law.duke.edu/alumni/bov/#:~:text=Established%20in%201963%2C%20the%20Board,policy%20for%20the%20Law%20School.
- Bank Regulatory & Fintech
- Business Court Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Consumer Disputes
- Consumer Regulation
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Financial Services Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense