Kate Wellman and John Stoker served as guest speakers for Strafford CLE: Attorney-Client Privilege and Bank Examination Privilege for Financial Institutions
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Financial Regulatory Advice & Response Member Kate Wellman and Senior Counsel John Stoker served as guest speakers for a live 90-minute premium CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A on August 29. The CLE course titled, “Attorney-Client Privilege and Bank Examination Privilege for Financial Institutions” analyzed attorney-client privilege and bank examination privilege as applied to financial institutions during investigations and regulatory examinations.
To learn more, click here.
- Bank Regulatory & Fintech
- Civil Litigation
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Regulatory Supervision & Response
- Resolution Planning & Stress Testing
- Swaps & Derivatives
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense