2017 Diversity Committee Annual Report Published
We are delighted to present our seventh annual diversity report on behalf of the Moore & Van Allen Diversity and Management Committees. One of our important missions is to support a culture of diversity and inclusion at Moore & Van Allen and in the communities we serve. Each year the diversity report demonstrates our commitment to that mission by highlighting our internal inclusion efforts, diversity related community outreach initiatives, and client centric activities.
This year's report highlights the group's 2017 initiatives and 2018 goals including:
- Enriching the Workplace with Personal Stories
- Strengthening Bonds Among Our Women Attorneys
- Celebrating a Diversity Champion
- Taking the Lead on Workplace Equality
- Investing in Future Talent
- Leveraging Technology to Stay Connected
- Making Connections Across Differences
- Maximizing Community Service Opportunities
- Building on Past Success with the Charlotte Diversity Clerkship Program
- Advocating for International Refugees
Please contact Stephanie Gryder if you have any questions.