- Posts by Brendan A. BaileyAssociate
As a member of the Investment Team, Brendan’s practice is primarily focused on finance-related transactions, specifically within the areas of private equity, mezzanine finance and venture capital. Brendan’s practice also ...
The global standardization of ESG and, more broadly, sustainability related disclosure requirements may arrive sooner than anyone could have expected. A recent Financial Times article entitled “New Body to Oversee Global Sustainability Disclosure Standards” (paywall) announces that, in response to investors increasing focus on sustainability and the growing need for clearer standardized company disclosures, the IFRS Foundation, the current administrators of the International Accounting Standards Board, are in the process of forming their newest brainchild: the ...
About MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog
As government authorities around the world conduct overlapping investigations and bring parallel proceedings in evolving regulatory environments, companies face challenging regulatory and criminal enforcement dynamics. We help keep our clients up to date in these fast-moving areas and to serve as a thought leader.
MVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog Updates
- The Corporate Transparency Act is about to matter. Here’s what it means for you.
- NEW SUSTAINABILITY STANDARDS BOARD TO DEVELOP GLOBAL SUSTAINABILITY DISCLOSURE STANDARDS
- Ed Ivey’s article published by Thomson Reuter’s Futures & Derivatives Law Report
- UPDATED: Term SOFR vs BSBY vs Ameribor in the Loan Market