Ed O’Keefe served as panelist for 2023 SIFMA C&L Annual Seminar
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Co-head of Financial Regulatory Advice & Response Member Ed O'Keefe served as speaker at the SIFMA C&L Annual Seminar which took place on March 12-15 in San Diego, CA. Ed joined as a panelist for the session titled “Prudential Bank Regulators’ View of Compliance Programs” on March 13.
SIFMA's C&L Annual Seminar is the preeminent meeting place for compliance and legal professionals in financial services to gain an understanding of what's next for the markets and the clients they serve. Attendees heard from expert industry and regulatory speakers, joined in-depth discussions on the industry’s hottest topics, and connected with colleagues old and new.
To learn more, visit: https://events.sifma.org/cl-annual
- Bank Regulatory & Fintech
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Consumer Regulation
- Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Privacy & Data Security
- Regulatory Supervision & Response
- Resolution Planning & Stress Testing
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense