Chris has significant third-party legal opinion experience for real estate lending in the State of South Carolina.
Chris also represents various lenders and other financial institutions in all aspects of commercial real estate loan transactions, including the drafting of loan documents and due diligence analysis and review.
Chris obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina, where he served on the 3L Class Gift Committee and in the Peer Mentor Program.
- Best Lawyers in America, Land Use and Zoning Law, 2022-2023; Banking and Finance Law, 2023; Commercial Transactions / UCC Law, 2023; Equipment Finance Law, 2023; Real Estate Law, 2023
- Associate Articles Editor, South Carolina Law Review
- Finisher, 2019 IronMan Louisville
- Graduate, National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS)
- Former Board Member, Daniel Island Community Association
- Licensed title insurance agent for Chicago Title Insurance Company, Old Republic Title Insurance Company and Investors Title Insurance Company
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston Bar Association
- Leadership Charleston, Class of 2012
J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, 2003
B.A., Furman University, 2000
- South Carolina, 2003