Holly Bannerman concentrates her practice in commercial real estate. She assists developers, owners, lenders, landlords and tenants in a variety of real estate transactions, including land acquisitions and dispositions, financing, development and leasing.
Prior to joining the firm, Holly practiced corporate law in Raleigh.
- Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law "Ones to Watch," 2021-2023
- Holly S. Bannerman among 104 MVA attorneys recognized in Best Lawyers in America 2023, and eleven MVA attorneys named ‘Lawyer of the Year’08.2022
- Best Lawyers® recognizes 96 Moore & Van Allen attorneys - Eight attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year”08.2021
- Best Lawyers, 08.2020
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Journal of Law & Technology, Board of Advisors
Author, Fracking, Eminent Domain, and the Need for Legal Reform: The Gap Left by the Clean Energy and Economic Security Act, North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology, 2012
J.D., University of North Carolina of Chapel Hill, 2014, with Honors, North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology-Editor-in-Chief
M.E.M., Duke University, 2011
B.A., North Carolina State University, 2009, magna cum laude
- North Carolina, 2014