Kaitlin has experience in complex litigation matters involving a wide variety of business disputes, commercial contracts, antitrust litigation, and interpleader actions. In addition, she is well versed in the North Carolina Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act and North Carolina limited-liability company and partnership disputes.
Kaitlin regularly practices in state and federal court. She has drafted briefs for motions to dismiss, dispositive motions and discovery disputes in North Carolina Business Court and has successfully argued motions to dismiss claims in state court. Additionally, Kaitlin has experience conducting fact witness interviews and defending and taking third-party depositions.
Kaitlin’s practice also focuses on conducting internal investigations for financial institutions and private companies pertaining to a wide range of issues. She has worked with a client to develop an evaluation of the internal allegation reporting process and managed over seventy resources as a part of conducting that internal investigation. She has also assisted in representing a North Carolina based conglomerate of businesses in response to DOJ investigations into federal bribery and financial crimes, including working with third-party forensic consultants.
In addition to her civil litigation and investigations practices, Kaitlin has assisted pro-bono clients in custody, support and divorce proceedings.
- Assisted in defending an individual charged with criminal violations of the Sherman Act in regard to an alleged seven-year, national conspiracy to fix prices (D. Colo. Ongoing)
- Assisted in representing a North Carolina based conglomerate of businesses in response to DOJ investigations into federal bribery and financial crimes
- Assisted in representing a U.S. financial institution in conducting a time-sensitive internal investigation into potential sales practice violations, including the management of a diverse team to investigate and synthesize findings for regulatory reporting purposes, as well as identifying and implementing potential process improvements
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society, 2018
- Kaitlin M. Price among the Twenty-six Moore & Van Allen Attorneys Named to the 2018 NC Pro Bono Honor Society04.2019
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
J.D., Wake Forest University, 2016, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Wake Forest Law Review
B.S., Wake Forest University, 2013
- North Carolina, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina