Valecia McDowell and Elena Mitchell Featured in an Episode of The Financial Executive Podcast Entitled “Auditing a Company’s Civil Rights Record”
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Co-Head of White Collar, Regulatory Defense & Investigations Valecia McDowell and Litigation Associate Elena Mitchell were featured in Episode 78 of The Financial Executive Podcast. The episode is entitled “Auditing a Company’s Civil Rights Record” and aired on June 22.
In this episode of the podcast, Valecia and Elena spoke about the increasingly important role of racial equity and civil rights audits and reviews. These types of audits and reviews are a relatively new way for organizations to review their processes, operations, and functions for, among other things, systemic racism and other inequitable practices. Such audits and reviews can have a significant impact on strategy and company disclosures.
To listen to Episode 78 of The Financial Executive Podcast, please click here.
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Rights & Racial Equity Assessments
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Governance & Shareholder Relations
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Financial Services Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- Trust, Estate, Tax & Fiduciary Disputes
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense