Eleven Attorneys Named to 2013 Pro Bono Honor Roll
The Access to Justice Pro Bono Partners Program of Legal Services of Southern Piedmont and Legal Aid of North Carolina–Charlotte, in collaboration with Council for Children’s Rights, named the following Moore & Van Allen PLLC Charlotte office attorneys to their 2013 Pro Bono Honor Roll:
- William (Will) T. Culpepper, IV – Public Affairs
- John A. Fagg, Jr. – Member, Litigation
- Daniel L. Gude – Litigation
- James (Jay) Douglas Harper – Litigation
- Melissa M. Hyland – Litigation
- Joshua D. Lanning – Member, Litigation
- Matthew (Matt) D. Lincoln – Litigation
- Luis M. Lluberas – Bankruptcy
- R. Wilson Loftis, III – Estate & Wealth Planning
- Karin M. McGinnis – Member, Employment & Labor
- Jonathan Watkins – Member, Litigation
This honor recognizes lawyers who donated at least 20 hours of pro bono service or closed three or more pro bono cases for the program’s clients in 2013. Their work has helped to provide access to justice to low income clients in the Charlotte community.
“These attorneys, along with so many others at Moore & Van Allen, are dedicated to providing greater access to justice in the community. We are thrilled to see their efforts be recognized, and even more thrilled to learn of the impact their efforts are having,” stated Stephanie Gryder, Moore & Van Allen’s Manager of Diversity and Community Initiatives.