Jules Carter serves as speaker for Lorman Webinar: Potential Bank Regulation Changes Under the Biden Administration
MVA Litigation Associate Jules Carter will serve as a speaker for the Lorman webinar titled, “Potential Bank Regulation Changes Under the Biden Administration” taking place on June 8. Jules will discuss how the financial services regulatory landscape may change in a Biden presidency.
This webinar will highlight the major components of the Biden Administration’s policy agenda and discuss how those areas of focus could influence the Administration’s approach to regulation across the banking and financial services industries. It will also cover several of President Biden’s key agency appointments and discuss how the new administrative leadership is likely to shape the agencies’ regulatory and enforcement priorities.
To learn more or to register for this webinar, please click here.
- Bank Regulatory & Fintech
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Consumer Regulation
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Financial Services Litigation
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense