Valecia McDowell and Elena Mitchell’s article published by Bloomberg Law: Racial Equity Audits: The New ESG Frontier
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Co-head of White Collar, Regulatory Defense & Investigations Member Valecia McDowell and Litigation Associate Elena Mitchell’s article titled, “Racial Equity Audits: The New ESG Frontier” was published by Bloomberg Law on April 26.
Investors and shareholders are more frequently requesting racial equity audits of large companies to demonstrate their attention to ESG and DEI goals. Moore & Van Allen PLLC attorneys Valecia M. McDowell and Elena F. Mitchell recently conducted a racial equity audit for a publicly traded company and offer insights on how companies should approach conducting such an audit.
To view the complete article, please click here.
Reproduced with permission. Published April 26 2022. Copyright 2022 The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. 800-372-1033. For further use, please visit http://www.bna.com/copyright-permission-request/
- Bank Regulatory & Fintech
- Business Court Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Rights & Racial Equity Assessments
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Consumer Disputes
- Consumer Regulation
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Financial Services Litigation
- Health Care
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense