Kevin has worked on health-care related transactions of all sizes, from those valued under $1MM to those valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars that span multiple jurisdictions. Kevin’s transactional experience includes mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, management services arrangements, and other contracts.
Kevin has worked with many health care providers, including large physician groups, hospitals, behavioral health agencies and ASCs, providing relevant regulatory guidance with respect to their business objectives. His regulatory experience includes HIPAA, Stark, Federal Fraud and Abuse, Corporate Practice of Medicine, and Health Care Licensure.
In law school, Kevin served as Managing Editor for the Duke Journal of Comparative and International Law and was a Margolis Scholar with the Duke-Margolis Scholars Program in Health Policy and Management. Prior to law school, Kevin worked for a supplier of diagnostic imaging technology as a new business development manager and demand analyst.
- Represented Allergy Partners, the largest U.S. group of single-specialty allergy and asthma practices in its transaction with Waypoint Capital. Allergy Partners operates 62 practice hubs, with135 physicians across 20 states
- Represented an ENT practice in connection with the sale of its assets to Southern Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Physicians, an ENT and allergy management services organization backed by Shore Capital Partners
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society, 2022
- Volunteer, Council for Children’s Rights
Blogs and Resources
- Data Points: Privacy & Data Security Blog, 08.14.2023