We have extensive experience advising clients in all aspects of buying and selling businesses, including purchases and sales of equity and assets, merger transactions, going private transactions, recapitalizations and other corporate restructurings. We have represented private and public buyers and sellers and have been engaged in both domestic and cross border transactions. In addition to the superior quality and breadth of our technical expertise, our responsiveness and ability to coordinate multiple legal disciplines allows us to provide the service that our clients desire and deserve.
To supplement the expertise our merger and acquisition specialists have in structuring transactions, developing strategies and understanding "market" acquisition terms, we have the support of attorneys throughout our firm to advise on tax, environmental, intellectual property, labor and employment, antitrust, corporate finance, litigation and real estate issues. We also work closely with the firm's private equity team to meet the unique needs of emerging growth, start-up and private equity clients.
We assist our clients from pre-transaction planning and structuring through due diligence, negotiating and drafting definitive documentation, financing, closing and resolution of post-closing adjustments and other post-closing issues. Our merger and acquisition attorneys strive to protect the value of our clients' transactions while at the same time making certain that we provide practical solutions to the issues that arise in the course of our representation. We understand that our clients want to work with attorneys who can not only identify important risks, but can also negotiate to minimize those risks while maximizing the realization of the clients' goals and objectives.
- Charlotte Business Journal, June 2020
- Charlotte Business Journal, May 2020
- Moore & Van Allen advises symplr, Pamlico Capital and The CapStreet Group in Clearlake Capital Group acquisition of symplr10.2018
- Super Lawyers, 01.2021
- Business North Carolina, 01.2021
- U.S. News & World Report , November 2020
- Best Lawyers, 08.2020
- Charleston Business Magazine, 08.2020
- Chambers & Partners, 04.2020
- Moore & Van Allen members Joseph Fernandez and Valecia McDowell named to Lawyers of Color Power List01.2020
- Super Lawyers, 01.2020
- IFLR1000, 06.2019
- Chambers & Partners, 04.2019
- IFLR1000, 09.2018
- Law360, 02.2021
- Law360, April 2020
- Law360, 08.2019