Ashley develops and manages public relations campaigns, crafts strategic messaging, arranges stakeholder meetings, plans for crisis communication needs, and creates content for various communications channels.
Ashley brings over 10 years of communications and public sector leadership experience. Before joining the firm, she held communications roles with the City of Charlotte, where she led public relations and engagement efforts for the city manager’s office and mayor’s office. Prior to working in city government, Ashley held various communications positions for three North Carolina public school districts including Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools, Richmond County Schools and Durham Public Schools.
- Charlotte Business Journal, 04.2019
- Chair, Diversity & Inclusion Committee, PRSA Charlotte
- Member, PRSA Charlotte Board of Directors
- Member, Central Piedmont Community College Foundation Board of Directors
- Member, UNC-Chapel Hill School of Media and Journalism Alumni and Friends
B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
M.P.A., University of North Carolina at Pembroke