As an associate in Moore & Van Allen’s Financial Services group, Christine represents financial institutions in structuring and documenting secured and unsecured lending transactions. She has experience in acquisition financing, real estate financing, asset-based lending and financing for government contractors. She has successfully negotiated and documented credit facilities with borrowers with industry-specific considerations, including alcohol distributors, transportation and distribution companies, merchandisers, defense contractors and various agricultural businesses.
Christine is teamwork oriented with an ability to anticipate and address client needs and borrower requests in a timely fashion.
- Served as the lead attorney on a 2020 refinancing for an industry-leading merchandising company. The transaction involved $105 million senior secured credit facilities and an innovative approach to the treatment of certain expenses in financial covenant calculations
- Served as the lead attorney on a 2020 short-term financing for a leading pork producer and processor in the United States. The transaction involved a $250 million unsecured credit facility and coordination with the U.S. Farm Credit System
- Assisted on a 2020 cross-border refinancing for an agricultural products developer and its subsidiaries. The transaction involved nearly $800 million senior secured credit facilities provided by a syndicate of commercial banks as well as the U.S. Farm Credit System. The transaction involved complicated negotiation and coordination across multiple foreign jurisdictions as well as a second lien credit facility established simultaneously
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Business Drafting
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Intellectual Property
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Property
- Associate Judge, ABA Young Lawyers Division, 2018-2019 Awards and Subgrants Team
- Executive Articles Editor, Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law, 2014-2015
- Goalkeeper, UNCW Women's Soccer Team, 2004-2008
J.D., Wake Forest University, 2015, cum laude; Honor Council 2012-2015, Moot Court Board 2013-2015, National Trial Team 2013-2015
B.A., B.F.A., University of North Carolina at Wilmington, 2008, summa cum laude; University Honors, Honors in Film Studies, Film Studies Award for Excellence in Critical Studies, Senior Medallion Award, Phi Kappa Phi, Sigma Delta Pi
- North Carolina, 2015