Our Syndicated Lending group possesses a scope and breadth of market knowledge that we bring to bear on transactions large and small. We are consistently recognized across the country for our deep and extensive deal experience. For example, the firm's Financial Services group ranked second by number of deals in the 2020 Refinitiv Loan Pricing Corporation (LPC) U.S. Law Firm League Tables for representing Lead Arrangers on syndicated loan transactions. In 2020, we advised on 168 syndicated loan transactions, generating approximately $67 billion in aggregate gross loan proceeds. In addition, we advised on 97 syndicated leveraged loan transactions, generating approximately $30 billion in aggregate gross loan proceeds. 
Our lawyers assist clients in financing transactions in a wide range of sectors of business, including: agriculture; business services; chemicals; consumer and retail; defense and aerospace; energy and energy services; financial services; forest products; healthcare; industrial growth and manufacturing; media and telecommunications; restaurants, beverage and food services; technology; transportation; and utilities.
We have represented our agent and arranger clients in many types of syndicated lending transactions, from public tender offers to sponsor led and strategic corporate acquisitions, to general debt refinancings. We have extensive experience in multi-national financings, intercreditor arrangements, and related collateral and structuring matters. Our lawyers stay on the cutting edge of issues facing the banking market to provide clients with experienced and practical counsel.
 Source: Refinitiv LPC U.S. League Tables, 2020 Lender Law Firm by Number of Deals, January, 2021.
- Meredith Reedy quoted in National Law Review article: How Law Firms Are Supporting Women Lawyers in The PandemicNational Law Review, 03.2021
- Moore & Van Allen Represents Left Lead Arranger and Administrative Agent in $2 Billion ESG-linked Syndicated Revolving Credit Facility01.2021
- January 2020
- MVA again ranked at the top in Refinitiv Law Firm League Tables for 2020 Syndicated Loans through Q3November 2020
- Chambers & Partners, 04.2020
- Best Lawyers, 08.2019
- IFLR1000, 06.2019
- Global M&A Network, 04.2019
- IFLR1000, 09.2018
- Corporate Counsel , 12.2019