Tripp Monroe is co-head of the firm's 100+ attorney Financial Services practice group. His practice focuses on representing banks, financial institutions, investment firms and corporate clients in connection with secured and unsecured lending transactions and other complex financings.
Tripp is also a member of the Investment Management group with a focus on subscription facilities for private investment funds.
Honors & Recognitions
- Chambers USA - North Carolina, Banking & Finance, 2021-2023
- Legal 500 US, Commercial Lending, 2021-2023
- IFLR1000, 2019
- Daniel "Tripp" H. Monroe, III among Moore & Van Allen Attorneys Recognized in the 2023 Legal 500 U.S. Guide06.2023
- Daniel "Tripp" H. Monroe, III among Moore & Van Allen Attorneys Highly Ranked in 2023 Chambers USA Guide06.2023
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
J.D., Duke University, 2003
B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2000, with high honors
- North Carolina, 2005
- New York, 2004
- New Jersey, 2003