2022 Legal 500 U.S. Guide Recommends Two Moore & Van Allen Practices and Six Firm Attorneys
Moore & Van Allen PLLC (MVA) is pleased to announce that two firm practice areas and six MVA attorneys are recommended in the 2022 edition of the Legal 500 United States legal industry referral guide.
The Legal 500 guide recommends MVA in the practice areas of Finance – Commercial Lending and Energy Transactions: Conventional Power.
In the area of Finance – Commercial Lending, the following five MVA attorneys are recommended in the Legal 500 guide:
- Meredith French Reedy (Member, Financial Services)
- Sandra M. Lazorcheck (Member, Financial Services)
- Thomas L. Mitchell (Managing Partner and Chair of the MVA Management Committee)
- Daniel “Tripp” H. Monroe, III (Member, Financial Services)
- Wayne McKinzie (Head of Financial Services)
In the area of Energy Transactions: Conventional Power, the following MVA attorney is recommended in the Legal 500 guide:
- Joseph “Joe” A. Fernandez (Co-head of Corporate)
In addition, the Legal 500 guide lists MVA Financial Services Counsel Derek T. Marks as a “Rising Star” in the practice area of Transport: Rail and Road – Finance. Rising stars are defined as associate-level lawyers who appear frequently in significant matters and are widely cited by peers and/or clients as having made major contributions to practices.
Now in its 35th year, the Legal 500 series is among the world’s largest legal referral guides. More than 300,000 buyers of legal services are surveyed and interviewed globally each year. For more information, visit https://www.legal500.com.