Meredith serves as co-head of the Farm Credit Lending group, a sub-group of the Financial Services Group. She represents financial institutions, including commercial banks and Farm Credit System banks and associations, in connection with the structuring and documenting of secured and unsecured lending transactions, including single-lender, club, and syndicated credit facilities. She has experience in acquisition financing, real estate financing, and asset-based lending.
She is business minded and relatable in her strategic development of solutions for her clients, particularly as it relates to Farm Credit and commercial bank clients.
Meredith also serves as the chair of the Women of Moore & Van Allen (WoMVA) affinity group, and is responsible for managing program content.
- Served as the lead attorney on a cross-border financing for a paper products manufacturer. Successfully assisted in the refinance of $147 million of debt in the United States as well as in the financing of the company’s construction of an innovative tissue plant in Canada. Project financing consisted of United States and Canadian dollar term and revolving credit facilities of approximately $300 million.
- Served as the lead attorney on a 2019 financing for one of America's premier agribusiness and food companies. The transaction involved a $925 million credit facility and an $800 million receivables securitization. The transaction involved many different parts of the company’s capital structure, including bank debt, a receivables securitization facility at an SPV, and private placement notes. The transaction involved the U.S. Farm Credit System, as well as commercial banks and insurance company noteholders
- Represented multiple commercial banks, each in its capacity as administrative agent on a multi-billion-dollar credit facility for a large utility company and its various subsidiaries. Led successive refinancings of these transactions starting as a mid-level associate, and with each iteration, successfully shepherded the simultaneous closing of five different facilities
- Past board member of the Young ACG (Association for Corporate Growth, Charlotte chapter)
- Current Editorial Board for Lexis Practice Advisor
- Member, Moore & Van Allen Diversity Committee
- Past Chair of Moore & Van Allen’s Young Professionals committee
- Past coach for Girls on the Run
- Meredith Reedy quoted in National Law Review article: How Law Firms Are Supporting Women Lawyers in The PandemicNational Law Review, 03.2021
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association