Eddie has primary responsibility for the representation of institutional lenders in several commercial real estate conduit loan/securitization programs involving a broad spectrum of property types, including hospitality, multifamily, industrial, retail, office and healthcare properties.His experience includes construction and permanent lending, mezzanine and preferred equity transactions, fee and leasehold financings, multi-state syndicated loans and the sale of performing and non-performing mortgage loans, loan workouts and restructurings.
He has also had extensive previous experience in public finance and healthcare finance.
- Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Finance Law, 2010-2023
- Edward "Eddie" S. Booher, Jr. among 104 MVA attorneys recognized in Best Lawyers in America 2023, and eleven MVA attorneys named ‘Lawyer of the Year’08.2022
- Best Lawyers® recognizes 96 Moore & Van Allen attorneys - Eight attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year”08.2021
- Best Lawyers, 08.2020
- Best Lawyers, 08.2019
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
J.D., Wake Forest University
M.S., Trinity University
B.A., Wake Forest University
- District of Columbia, 1982 (inactive)
- North Carolina, 1997