Corinne brings to the table extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate, including finance, acquisition, disposition, leasing, and asset management. Having previously worked as Associate General Counsel for a Tenant-in Common Sponsor, and Senior Real Estate Counsel for a Fortune 500 Company, Corinne brings a practical knowledge of the business side of these transactions.
Corinne has been involved in financing repurchase transactions involving commercial mortgage loans, A/B notes, mezzanine loans, and participation interests. She also has extensive experience in the substantive legal review of commercial loan assets before such assets are included in a financing facility.
Corinne’s experience includes deals that involve, tenancy-in common structures, air rights, 1031 exchanges, bankruptcy orders, mezzanine documents, intercreditor agreements, opinion letters, title, survey, and environmental reports, ground leases, space leases, landlord waivers, estoppels, subordination agreements, comfort letters, franchise agreements, property management agreements, and zoning letters.
Corinne also has significant experience in complex commercial real estate transactions which include representing (a) financial institutions in the purchase and sale of whole loans, participation interests and mezzanine loans; (b ) sponsors and developers in the purchase and sale, and financing of power centers, malls, retail strip centers, outparcels, office buildings and multi-family properties; and (c) landlords and tenants in the leasing, ground leasing, subleasing and modification of leases for national and regional retail tenants, and office space leases.
- Represented a national bank in a $250,000,000 repurchase facility secured by a sale/pledge of mortgage loans
- Represented an institutional lender in closing transactions which combined both repurchase facilities and subscription facilities all in one facility
- Represented institutional lender in purchase of $201.3 Million loan and $67 Million mezzanine loan, secured by 2 newly constructed high- rise residential towers located in Los Angeles, CA in which borrowers’ business plan involved using a professionally managed Home Sharing platform
- Represented institutional lender in purchase of $89 Million loan, secured by 34 retail properties in 14 states, involving multiple borrowers, the crossing of multiple mortgages, note splitting and Intercreditor issues
- Represented institutional lender in purchase of $86.3 Million loan, involving multiple borrowers structured as a tenancy-in-common, and secured by 2 multifamily projects one of which involved 2 condominium regimes
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- New York Bar Association
J.D., New York Law School, 1987, Member, Human Rights Journal
B.A., Stony Brook University, 1984
- North Carolina, 2014
- New Jersey, 1998
- New York 2nd Dept - U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1991
- New York 1st Dept - U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1989
- New York, 1987