Janet’s practice encompasses a wide range of benefits and compensation matters, with a focus on issues arising in the context of mergers and acquisitions, compensation plan structuring and compliance, Patient Protection Affordable Care Act compliance, multi-employer plan matters, and qualified and non-qualified plan compliance matters.
Janet’s clients include individual executives, entrepreneurs, start-up entities, small to mid-sized entities, and large publicly traded entities across a wide spectrum of industries.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Business Law Section Chair
- Co-Author, Confidentiality of Communications by In-House Counsel for Financial Institutions, 6 N.C. Banking Inst. 265, 2002
B.A., University of Virginia, 1996
M.T., University of Virginia, 1996
J.D., Wake Forest University, 2001, cum laude
Order of the Coif
Wake Forest Law Review
- North Carolina, 2001
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- All North Carolina Federal Courts