John also works with buyers, sellers, lenders and owners to advise them of the governmental, environmental, and energy issues affecting business and real estate transactions, including financings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, and joint ventures.
He brings significant business, technical and legal experience -- including that gained from working in-house with DuPont's legal department and as a regulatory attorney with an environmental management service -- to advising his clients on corporate compliance, regulatory relations, and legislative representation in the environmental and energy arenas.
- Masters Degree, Studies of Environmental Law
- Worked with E.I. duPont de Nemours & Company corporate in-house legal department during law school
- Worked for three years in New York City as a regulatory attorney with First Environment, Inc.
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association