With in-house counsel background, extensive MVA environmental law experience and advanced environmental law training, John Saydlowski brings both legal and technical know-how to his varied Public Affairs clients, helping them with corporate compliance, regulatory relations and legislative representation in environmental and energy arenas.
He works with buyers, sellers, lenders and owners to advise them of the governmental, environmental and energy issues affecting business and real estate transactions, including financings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings and joint ventures.
He also helps companies resolve complex scientific, technical and regulatory issues in toxic tort, cost recovery and other environmental litigation.
Before joining Moore & Van Allen in 2000, Mr. Saydlowski worked in the in-house legal department of E.I. duPont de Nemours & Company and as a regulatory attorney with First Environment, Inc.
- Masters Degree, Studies of Environmental Law
- Worked with E.I. duPont de Nemours & Company corporate in-house legal department during law school
- Worked for three years in New York City as a regulatory attorney with First Environment, Inc.
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association