After graduating law school, Rob served as law clerk to the Honorable Larry R. Patterson, Circuit Judge for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit of South Carolina. Following his service with Judge Patterson, Rob served on the staff of the South Carolina House of Representatives as assistant staff counsel to the House Labor, Commerce and Industry Committee, Counsel to the Speaker of the House, and as chief counsel, House Labor, Commerce and Industry Committee. Additionally, Rob served as house counsel for the newly created State Regulation of Public Utilities Review Committee, which is charged with oversight of the South Carolina Public Service Commission and the newly created Office of Regulatory Staff. Prior to and during law school, Rob served as a staff assistant to the Honorable J. Strom Thurmond, United States Senator.
- Board of Directors, RecylonomicsSC
- Member, Board of Visitors of the University of South Carolina
- Former company commander and Captain, South Carolina Army National Guard
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Larry R. Patterson, Circuit Judge, 13th Judicial Circuit
- Leadership South Carolina, Class of 2011
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association