Steven Allison is director of public affairs and brings nearly 10 years of grassroots and communications experience to the Moore & Van Allen Public Affairs practice group. He creates statewide outreach plans and leads effective grassroots campaigns, engaging local officials, community leaders, business groups, and other organizations to promote client objectives. Attentive to the Charlotte region's economic development and political landscapes, Steven regularly attends public hearings and civic meetings, maintaining relationships with local leaders and influencers and offers analysis of current trends in the public sector.
Steven also works with the MVA Public Affairs team to provide clients with communications and public relations solutions including helping manage corporate events such as town hall meetings, groundbreakings, grand openings, and economic development announcements.
- Committee Member, “Vote Yes for School Bonds” Campaign
- Encounter Charlotte, Spring 2017
- Member, Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Sustain Charlotte
- Deacon, Providence Baptist Church
- Eagle Scout, Mecklenburg County Council, 2005