Steven Allison is director of public affairs and brings over 10 years of grassroots and communications experience to the Moore & Van Allen Public Affairs practice group. He creates statewide outreach plans and leads effective grassroots campaigns, engaging local officials, community leaders, business groups, and other organizations to promote client objectives. Attentive to the Charlotte region's economic development and political landscapes, Steven regularly attends public hearings and civic meetings, maintaining relationships with local leaders and influencers and offers analysis of current trends in the public sector.
Steven also works with the MVA Public Affairs team to provide clients with communications and public relations solutions including helping manage corporate events such as town hall meetings, groundbreakings, grand openings, and economic development announcements.
- Leadership Charlotte, Class 42 (2021)
- “Vote Yes for Bonds” Campaign, Committee Member
- Encounter Charlotte, Class 2017
- Charlotte Regional Business Alliance, Advocacy Committee, Member
- Sustain Charlotte, Member
- Learn to Ride, Volunteer
- Eagle Scout, Mecklenburg County Council
B.S., Appalachian State University, 2009