Prior to joining the firm, Tracey was General Counsel with SC State Housing Finance and Development Authority (SC Housing) for nearly eighteen years where she provided leadership and oversight for the organization’s Legal and Compliance and Quality Control departments. SC Housing is the state agency that finances and supports affordable housing opportunities for South Carolina. Previously, she also served as an Assistant Attorney General at the South Carolina Office of the Attorney General prosecuting for the unauthorized practice of law.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, 2006- Present
- International Association of Privacy Professionals, 2016- Present
- South Carolina Bar Committees:
- Ethics Advisory Committee, 2002-Present
- Professional Responsibility Committee, 2020-Present
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)