In a world that is becoming increasingly global, our professionals help clients chart a course through the complex network of foreign politics and regulations. Our Global Services group functions as an integral part of the firm, working seamlessly with each of the firm’s other practice areas to provide clients with start-to-finish legal counsel. Our attorneys’ international business ties give them an authentic global perspective.
Our group is comprised of skilled practitioners whose diverse backgrounds enable them to offer our clients sound legal advice. Their combined years of experience in international law, immigration law, international joint ventures and transactions, cross-border servicing arrangements, and overseas employment law provides a broad foundation to serve global businesses and industries of all types. Well versed in representing clients from around the world, the Global Services group’s language capabilities include Chinese, French, German, Russian and Spanish.
Members of our group have been recognized for their international efforts and achievements which include listings in the IAM Licensing 250- World’s Leading Patent and Technology Licensing Lawyers. Our group of professionals also boasts counsel recognized by the American Immigration Lawyers Association, a former General Attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration & Naturalization Service and a co-author of Smart Guide to United States Visas. Our attorneys are also connected to the international community through various networks and associations such as Globalaw, Trial.com, British-American Business Council of North Carolina, German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern U.S., Gewerblicher Rechtschutz- und Urheberrecht Verband, and the International Bar Association.
In addition, our group has extensive experience in a wide range of practice areas enabling clients to have a portal for in-bound foreign investment, including:
- Incorporation Strategy
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- Out-bound investment and international business transactions
- ESOP Transactions
- Franchise law
- Best Lawyers, 08.2020
- Moore & Van Allen Represents Knoll America, Inc. in $7.8 Million North American Headquarters in Charlotte Area06.2021
- Hotel News Now, 12.2020
- Mike Zeller served as guest speaker at The ESOP Association National Conference: Private Capital Investments in ESOP’s05.2023
- Mike Zeller served as guest speaker for the Winston-Salem Black Chamber of Commerce's Road to Business Resilience Cohort 3-Road to Business Resilience Training05.2023
- Beth Buckner and Daisy Birtalan serve as panelists for 2023 SME Business Development Conference: Scaling your US footprint: Opportunities & challenges when growing in the USA04.2023
Blogs and Resources
- 03.2020MVA COVID-19 Resource Center
- Immigration Update: Suspension of In-Person Services at US Immigration Offices & US Embassies Worldwide03.2020MVA COVID-19 Resource Center