Jules Carter’s article featured in Westlaw Journal Derivatives 2022 year-end special report
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Litigation Associate Jules Carter’s WestLaw article titled, “Everything you've ever wanted to know about NFTs and securities regulation (and a few things you didn't)” was published in the recent Westlaw Journal Derivatives year-end special report featuring a selection of expert analyses published in 2022 on trends and developments in the legal industry.
In this article she explores some of the circumstances in which a non-fungible token can be considered an investment contract and explains how this can threaten the viability of a related business.
- Bank Regulatory & Fintech
- Civil Litigation
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Consumer Regulation
- Corporate Governance & Shareholder Relations
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense