- Jim McLoughlin and Neil Bloomfield’s article published by Westlaw: 3rd Circuit panel raises the bar on risk disclosures as the trend toward greater disclosure continuesWestlaw, April 2021
- Jim McLoughlin and Ed O'Keefe's article published by Westlaw: When corporate reporting creates criminal riskWestlaw, March 2021
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Litigation Member Jim McLoughlin and Financial Regulatory Advice & Response Member Ed O’Keefe’s article titled, “When corporate reporting creates criminal risk: Circuit court limits criminal liability under ambiguous reporting requirements” was published by Westlaw on March 8.
- Westlaw, July 2020
Charlotte Litigation Member Tony Lathrop‘s article titled, “Pandemic Risk Insurance Act of 2020 introduced in Congress — a federal backstop for business interruption and event cancellation losses” was published by Westlaw on June 22.
- Westlaw Journal, June 2018
Charlotte Litigation Member Tony Lathrop was quoted in the Westlaw Journal. The article published online on June 12 and will publish in print on July 21.
- Westlaw Journal, August 2017
Charlotte Bankruptcy Member Luis Lluberas and Associate Gabe Mathless were published in Westlaw Journal Bank & Lender Liability on August 7. The article titled, "Henson leaves lingering risks for purchasers of defaulted consumer loans," discusses Henson v. Santander Consumer USA Inc., a case which was recently considered by the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Westlaw Journal, May 2017
Charlotte Litigation Member Peter McGrath’s recent article was published in Westlaw Journal on May 24. In the article McGrath analyzes a lawsuit filed by Pennsylvania’s Department of Environmental Protection seeking to force two townships to approve the underground injection and disposal of contaminated fracking fluids in spite of the risks.