Aishaah Foster is an associate in Moore & Van Allen's Litigation group. She has primarily focused on financial regulatory advice, providing her clients advice and support in numerous banking areas. Aishaah has provided representation for matters including Shareholder management, LIBOR transition, and the CARES Act. She also has provided representation in internal and government investigations.
Aishaah is also a traditional litigator representing clients in a variety of business litigation matters including real estate disputes, copyright infringement, and white-collar defense.
Prior to joining the firm, Aishaah graduated in May 2020 from the University of Richmond School of Law where she was awarded the Charles T. Norman award for Outstanding Graduating Student and the Law Faculty Award in Labor and Employment Law.
Blogs and Resources
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Stakes Out Its Enforcement Authority Over Unfair Information Security PracticesMVA White Collar Defense, Investigations, and Regulatory Advice Blog, 09.12.2022
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Civil Rights & Racial Equity Assessments
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Employment & Labor
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense
- Workplace Discrimination & Harassment
J.D., University of Richmond School of Law, 2020, Summa Cum Laude, Order of the Coif
M.A., College of William & Mary, 2013
B.A., College of William & Mary, 2012
- North Carolina, 2021
- USDC Western District of North Carolina, 2022