MVA shortlisted for FT Innovative Lawyers North America Awards
FT Innovative Lawyers North America has shortlisted both Moore & Van Allen (MVA) and Co-head of White Collar, Regulatory Defense & Investigations and Head of Civil Rights & Racial Equity Assessments Valecia McDowell.
MVA is shortlisted for the “Innovative Lawyers in access to justice and civil rights” category spearheaded by Senior Counsel Sarah Byrne for the firm’s work improving anti-human trafficking compliance and AML processes to detect trafficking. Valecia is also shortlisted for the "Innovative Practitioner" category.
The Financial Times and RSGI will host the Innovative Lawyers Awards North America 2023 in-person in New York on December 4 where all award winners will be recognized.
- Bank Regulatory & Fintech
- Business Court Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Rights & Racial Equity Assessments
- Class Actions
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Consumer Disputes
- Consumer Regulation
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Financial Services Litigation
- Health Care
- Human Trafficking Prevention & Compliance
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Regulatory Supervision & Response
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense