Sarah Byrne recognized by North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Member Sarah Byrne was recognized by the North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission during a press conference hosted by Moore & Van Allen on January 23. North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Johnny Jennings, District Attorney Spencer Merriweather, and anti-trafficking leaders discussed the fight against human trafficking in honor of National Human Trafficking Prevention Month.
“Moore & Van Allen’s Human Trafficking and Compliance practice’s collaboration with the NC Attorney General’s Office to facilitate human trafficking survivor access to credit repair will not only help survivors who were financially exploited, but hopefully will serve as a model to other state agencies across the country,” said Sarah Byrne.
- Bank Regulatory & Fintech
- Civil Rights & Racial Equity Assessments
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Human Trafficking Prevention & Compliance
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Regulatory Supervision & Response