MVA Recommended by Benchmark Litigation
Moore & Van Allen has been recognized in the 2013 edition of Benchmark Litigation: A Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys as a “recommended” firm for litigation in North Carolina. This marks the fifth consecutive year in which Moore & Van Allen has earned Benchmark’s recommendation.
In addition, the publication specifically recognizes the following attorneys:
- James H. Jeffries, IV (Charlotte)
- James (Jim) P. McLoughlin, Jr. (Charlotte)
- Thomas (Tom) D. Myrick (Charlotte)
- Paul J. Peralta (Charlotte)
- Robert (Bobby) C. Bowers (Charlotte)
- Alton (Larry) L. Gwaltney, III (Charlotte)
- Brian S. Heslin (Charlotte)
- Valecia M. McDowell (Charlotte)
- Scott M. Tyler (Charlotte)
Benchmark Litigation identifies the leading U.S. trial attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. Focused exclusively on the U.S. litigation market, the publication’s rankings and editorials are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. Supplementary firm information is also submitted in the form of a questionnaire. The guide’s “local litigation stars” reflect lawyers who are recommended by peers and clients to have established consistent reputations as trial attorneys. Benchmark’s independent research is conducted annually between February and June.