Jules Carter to serve as speaker for Lorman webinar
MVA Financial Regulatory Advice and Response Associate Jules Carter will serve as speaker for the Lorman webinar titled, “Employee Basics of Anti-Money Laundering Requirements Under the Bank Secrecy Act” which will take place on October 29.
This course will cover the basic framework for anti-money laundering compliance under the Bank Secrecy Act. Attendees will gain an understanding of the key requirements for financial institutions and learn about the role of line of business employees in the institution’s overall anti-money laundering compliance function. This webinar will also provide an overview of some of the most recent policy developments in this space.
To register for this webinar, please click here.
- Bank Regulatory & Fintech
- Civil Litigation
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Consumer Regulation
- Corporate Governance & Shareholder Relations
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Financial Services Litigation
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Real Estate & Construction Disputes
- Resolution Planning & Stress Testing
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense