Elena Mitchell named to 2023 Charlotte Business Journal Power 100 List
Moore & Van Allen (MVA) Litigation Associate Elena Mitchell was named to the 2023 Charlotte Business Journal Power 100 List. The Power 100 List recognizes the region’s leaders in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Diversity refers to a variety of characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives represented in a group. I believe that people have a stronger sense of well-being when their uniqueness is acknowledged, appreciated and supported, and that organizations can increase both employee satisfaction and competitive advantage by promoting diversity.
To view the complete profile, click here.
- Business Court Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Rights & Racial Equity Assessments
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Compliance, Controls & Risk Management
- Consumer Disputes
- Corporate Governance & Shareholder Relations
- Cross-Border Investigations and Defense
- Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance
- Financial Regulatory Advice & Response
- Financial Services Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation, Regulatory & White Collar
- Real Estate & Construction Disputes
- Securities & Capital Markets Litigation
- Trust, Estate, Tax & Fiduciary Disputes
- White Collar & Government Enforcement Defense